Meet Dr. Jazmine Daye Dillard
Pediatric dentistry is like a work of art. Every child is different, and I love encountering the unique personalities of each one.
I am a proud native of Evanston, and it gives me great pleasure to work in the community that was so instrumental in making me the doctor I am today. Pediatric dentistry allows me the opportunity to foster lasting relationships with each child and parent I meet, and to deliver quality care that is tailored specifically for the patient. Our team comes with a multitude of experience and we are excited to be serving you in a fun-loving environment.
My affiliation with various dental organizations has afforded me opportunities to connect with children through a number of outreach projects, local and abroad.
When I am not seeing patients, I enjoy spending time with my amazing husband Melvin, my two handsome sons Melvin “Vin” and Mason, and our dog Xavier.
- Bachelor of Arts – Xavier University of Louisiana
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Illinois-Chicago
- Certificate in pediatric dentistry – University of Illinois-Chicago
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Illinois Society of Pediatric Dentists
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- UIC Department of Pediatric Dentistry, adjunct faculty
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Diplomate